We care for 200-300 homeless pets each year. Some have serious medical conditions that require hundreds of dollars in veterinary care. Donations help defray the costs of veterinary care, shelter and food for the homeless pets in our care.
You Can Help by Donating These Items:
- Cat litter [both scoopable and unscoopable]
- Dry Purina cat, kitten, puppy and dog food
- Frontline Plus or Revolution flea preventative for all sizes of dogs and for cats
- Paper towels
- Laundry detergent, bleach, dishwashing soap
- New or gently used collars and leashes
- Pet toys
- New or gently used pet carriers of all sizes
- CASH OR CHECK DONATIONS
- GIFT CARDS TO WAL-MART OR PETSMART
Product and cash donations can be dropped off at either of the following P.A.W.S. Partner locations:
Tractor Supply Co. PostNet Postal Store
1645 N. State Street 1278 N. State Street
Greenfield, Indiana Greenfield, Indiana
To make a tax-deductible donation, click on the PayPal link below, or checks can be mailed to:
1547 N. State Street
Greenfield IN 46140
Looking for a meaningful and lasting gift for a Pet Lover? Donate a Kuranda dog bed to one of our dogs in the name of a friend or family member. A personalized Gift Card will be mailed to them to inform them of the wonderful gift you have selected for them. Donate a Kuranda dog bed.
P.A.W.S. is an Indiana not-for-profit corporation and recognized as a 501(c)(3) entity by the IRS. Donations are tax deductible as provided by law.